8.20.2011

Photography: Allison & Joseph

I've gotten the opportunity to do a lot of photo shoots since this post (thanks people!), and I have really, really enjoyed it. With each experience I feel like I grow and learn a lot about my camera, my style, and my ability (or humble lack thereof) to make people feel comfortable. This week I'll share my favorites from some shoots earlier this summer.

Yesterday I got the opportunity to do Joseph and Allison's engagement pictures. We did the session at Jones Valley. Before the shoot I did a little bit of research looking at pictures I liked on pinterest, and noting ones that reminded me of Allison and Joseph. I planned a few ideas, jotted them down on a notecard, and headed to the farm. I felt so much more relaxed and in control because I had a plan. It was by far the most fun I've had doing a photo shoot. And, not surprisingly, because I was relaxed, so were my friends. Lesson learned! I'm mid-way through editing, but I couldn't wait to share since they are so stinkin' cute. Here's a teaser. One of my favorites:



Ok, fine. Here's another one.


More to come!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm pretty confident that Allison is the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

These pictures are amazing!!! Great job, Elaine!

Thesupermanns said...

These are really awesome Girl.....you really are great at this...i'd drive to Alabama again for another shoot..haha