4.08.2009

.Beautiful Food.

(image from La Tartine Gourmande, mentioned below)
As you may note if you visit my blog in person rather than through a feed-reader, I have recently discovered a few more gorgeous food blogs--most noteworthily, The Wednesday Chef. Hers isn't the most beautiful food blog on the block (that award goes to La Tartine Gourmande probably, though her recipes kinda scare me), but yesterday I wrote down about 8 recipes from her archives that I want to try immediately. With that said, I decided to share with you a list of my favorite recipes from this year (some you've seen before), and another list of ones I can't wait to try.

My Favorites:
The "To-Try" List:
Yum! I'm hungry now. Today for lunch I made us this Grilled Zucchini and Quinoa salad. I'll let you know how it goes. Check out these recipes, they're healthy, beautiful, and, most importantly, DELICIOUS.

No comments: