- A long drive with my best husband-friend through AL, GA, TN, and NC.
- Landing in the beautiful town of Asheville, NC.
- One of my favorite people from high school marrying one of my favorite people from college.
- Singing at said ceremony with another beauty of a friend and the bride's aunt and uncle jamming on the fiddle and banjo/madolin. (picture, not mine, from facebook)
- Seeing where the famous Patrick Sewell comes from and having a free place to stay on Saturday night.
- And enjoying a hike and a sweet time on a rock with a great view in Cloudland Canyon with Keith on the way home.
Oh glorious Weekend
This weekend was quite a treat. The recipe for such a delight included: