Well, my wonderfully creative husband saved the evening with a brilliant, out-of-the ordinary, and very fun idea.
Recipe for fun below:
- Find a lovely picture in a magazine or newspaper.
- Divide into 9 equal sections, and cut.
- Cut pieces of paper to larger, but proportional sections.
- Let all of your friends choose one or more of the sections to reproduce on the blank pieces.
- Be filled with awe and amazement as your finished masterpiece comes together, a coherent whole, that also wonderfully demonstrates the unique point of view and talent of each of your friends!(From top left, moving across and down: Eli, Lauren, Cory, Ryan, me, Jamie, Cory, Keith, Matt)We all enjoyed this little activity so much! I highly recommend it for any group setting.