2.27.2009

"ART.FOR.THEM"

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'll probably change the banner a lot as I am having so much fun playing with it, it's always good to see what people think of my work though. Sometimes the one the stands out is so obvious to others' eyes, and not so much to me! I've also been working on prints for Kate's art show to raise money for people to go down and serve street children in Peru

If you'll be in Birmingham on March, 14, come check it out! And if you won't be able to make the show, but you see something you like between now and the 14th, let me know which photo  you want, what size, and how much you'd like to donate to the cause, and I'll send you the print and give your donation to Kate's show. (email me at elaine.faith.davis@gmail.com)

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Wait a second. You didn't use our suggestions at all. See if I offer up my advice so freely next time!

Cory said...

i love the new banner by the way. if you're not careful, i might have to hire you out to re-do mine.

about the prints, i may well be purchasing some of them. they're lovely and would be perfect for this: http://decor8blog.com/2009/02/26/photo-frame-clock/, which i have high hopes of soon purchasing.

Anonymous said...

p.s.--i love the new blog. you're amazing.