Yesterday things started out well, but as the day went on she became less stable. The doctors also discovered that her heart is having to work so hard to get blood into her lungs, and it is struggling as well. Because of this, they decided that Catherine needed to be somewhere where the right kind of cardiologist was, as well as a place that had a machine that could put her blood on bypass to get it the oxygen she needs if that is necessary. So last night they transfered her to UVA in Charlottesville, which is about an hour from here. Please continue praying for Catherine and Katie and Donnie. Thank you so much!