In other news:
- Speaking of French, have you seen The Diving Bell and The Butterfly? You know, that film (true story) that unfolds through the one eye of a man who after and sudden brain injury is paralyzed completely save for his left eye. Can't speak, eat, move, etc, but he is absolutely conscious and coherent. Oh yeah, and he writes a book by blinking out every letter.
- We're trying to take some steps to live a little greener. Baby steps. Using cloth grocery bags, being really diligent about turning off lights, recycling, trying to ride bikes or walk a little more. It's been fun. And even more fruitful are the thoughts that have gone along with it on "creation care" and guidance from God's word. More on that soon.
- A bunch of my friends went to go jump off a cliff on Saturday, so I couldn't help it, I went too. That peer pressure...
- Don't forget!! Today is a Sales Tax holiday in Alabama. Keith and I are going Shopping!
- Countdown till the OLYMPICS...8 DAYS. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the Olympics? I love it! Diving is my personal favorite. Maybe I'll scan in some pics from my own diving career back in the day. In the meantime, check out how far the sport has come in 70 years, and whet your appetite for the games!