9.02.2008

...

Sadly, I just deleted the post formerly entitled "of Sports and Politics," because I was serious when I said I didn't want to use my blog as place to discuss things that should be talked about face-to-face, or at least in the context of mutual understanding and respect. There is too much opportunity for hurt and misunderstanding. If you would like to embark in a conversation with me, wherein we may attempt to hear each others hearts and respect each other's thought processes (because believe me, I have thought about it). Then please email me and I will share with you (as I have done already with close friends and family who expressed concern) the thinking, experiencing, reading, praying, and relationships which have played a part in my journey, which I am still on, to be an informed, humble, wise, Jesus-oriented decision-maker.

No comments: