9.11.2008

I'm still trying to figure out who I am...

A little bit about me and my blog, in case you were wondering...

My name is Elaine. In April I married my wonderful best friend, Keith. Since the start of this year I have relocated myself in Birmingham to join Keith and his friends who have quickly and sincerely become mine; graduated from college; started a new job as a copy editor; and, as I said before, become a wife. So, this blog is basically me fleshing out the ups, and downs of all of that new stuff in my life in both the big events and the minutia. My most frequent posts are about our life and the life of our community, photography (my favorite creative outlet) and other creativities such as cooking, journaling, art and the like; and issues that creep their way into my brain.

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Sounds like you're getting to know yourself! :)