12.01.2008

Thankful for this sweet face!

We got to spend Thanksgiving this year praising God for this sweet girl. Catherine is the most precious little miracle. She is sweet and content, happy to have her adoring aunts and uncles around for a few days. It was so good to get to see her and hold her and spend time with her awesome mom and dad, Katie and Donnie. We truly loved ever second. She's doing great, the trach is working out really well, and she will be home before we know it! Driving 14 hours in the rain yesterday was definitely worth it. Especially with such great company in Nikki, Misty, and Kelly. I have some more pictures of Keith holding his her too that I want to show you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

what a doll! she's beautiful and I am so glad that you were able to spend time with her and family this past week.

can't wait to see you!

m

Brooke Hammel said...

Hi Elaine - you don't know me, but I found your blog by way of some friends of Katie and Donnie who go to our church. When little Catherine was born they sent out a prayer request for her and I have been following ever since. In fact, I just came downstairs before bed because I knew you'd posted some pics that I couldn't see at work from my computer there. It is just wonderful to see little Catherine doing so well. My baby girl was born 5 days before Catherine so her story really struck my heart deeply. I pray for her often and believe the Lord for a great testimony in her healing! He is SO good. Blessings on you and your sweet family. I hope to one day meet little Catherine!